Providence Baptist Ministries
- Arnold III, William
– The Post-Tribulation Rapture
- Bennett, Travis
– The Question
– Posttribulational Questions (Part 1)
– Posttribulational Questions (Part 2)
– Posttribulational Questions (Part 3A)
– Posttribulational Questions (Part 3B)
- Bible Spreading Union
– Sermon preached at the 105th Annual Meeting
- Biss, Cecil Yates
– That Blessed Hope
- Bonar, Andrew A.
– The Hope of the Lord’s Return
- Bonar, Andrew
– The Development of Antichrist
- Bonar, Horatius
– The Old Testament Saints
– The Millennium and the Everlasting State
- Brown, Robert
– The Coming of the Lord – Parousia, Epiphaneia, Apokalupsis
- Burch, A. I.
– The Christian’s Pathway in Relation to Modern Christianity
- Butt, Herbert W.
– The Rapture of the Saints
- Cremer, Cyril L.
– “Rapture” – When?
- Fletcher, George B.
– Will a Secret Rapture Precede the Second Coming of Christ?
- Foster, Ivan (visit his web site here…)
– The Return of Christ – Pre-millennial
– The Two Great Cities of Scripture, Part 1
– The Two Great Cities of Scripture, Part 2
- Fromow, George H.
– Mr. B. W. Newton’s Belief
– New Testament Millennial Teaching
- Gordon, A. J., D. D.
– Ecce Venit
– The Ministry of The Spirit
- Hudson, Henry T., D. D.
– A Critique of Pre-Tribulationism
– What About the Pre-Tribulation Rapture Theory?
- Houghton, Thomas
– One Church in Christ in all Ages
– Readiness for the Coming
- Irwin, Wesley
– Why We Should Study the Prophetic Scriptures
- Isherwood, Robert
– The Pre-Tribulational Coming of Christ – A Reversal of Divine Order
- Jones, Orson P.
– Plain Speaking on the Rapture Question
- Knowles, Hanserd
– An Exposition of the Book of Revelation
- MacPherson, Norman Spurgeon
– Triumph Through Tribulation
- Meloon, Wilfrid C.
– Pre-Tribulation Proof Texts Examined
- Newton, B. W.
– Christendom, Its Course and Doom
– Events that are to Precede the Return of our Lord
– The Day of the Lord in Zechariah 14
– The Millennium: Distinctions Which Make Difficulties Disappear
–The The “Patmos” Series
- Paisley, J. Kyle
– Reasons Why the Great Tribulation must Precede the Church’s Translation
– Why the Revelation of the Anti-Christ and the Apostasy must Precede the Coming of the Lord
- Payne, James
– Messiah’s Kingdom Coming on Earth
– The Second Coming of Christ
- Poole-Connor, E. J.
– The Coming of the Son of Man
- Reese, Alexander
– The Approaching Advent of Christ
- Rowlands, William J.
– Our Lord Cometh
- Ryle, J. C.
– The Second Advent
- Sears, Septimus
– The Things Which Shall Be Hereafter
- Slater, James
– The Second Coming of Christ
- Smith, Oswald J.
– Tribulation or Rapture – Which?
- Sovereign Grace Advent Testimony (visit their web site here…)
- Stephens, James, M. A.
– The Abomination of Desolation
- Schwertley, Brian
– Is the Pre-Tribulation Rapture Biblical?
- James & Carol Taylor
Post Tribulation People
End Time Overcomers
- Time of the End Series No. 1
– “Things That Must Shortly Come To Pass”
- Time of the End Series No. 2
– The Probable Course of Events Up to the “Time of the End.”
- Time of the End Series No. 15
– The Ten Kingdoms. Their Government and Probable final Re-arrangement: In Accordance with Daniel 2, 7, and 8.
- Time of the End Series No. 16
– Consecutive Events In Connection With The “Day of the Lord.”
- Time of the End Series No. 22
– The Final Division of the Roman Empire Into Ten Kingdoms
- Tregelles, S. P.
– The First Resurrection
– The Hope of Christ’s Second Coming
– The Man of Sin
– Any-Moment Expectancy of Christ’s Second Coming: Is it Scriptural?
- A Comparison/Contrast
– of Older Premillennialism to Dispensationalism